cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Renewal

Edmund0202
Joining in

My boardband contract will expired end of August 2023 , I dun receive any renewal contract motion, now I check my apps , my plan price from £24 and going to £51 , it’s crazy and unacceptable, any method to resolve that , or I will leave Virgin 

thank you 

4 REPLIES 4

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Edmund0202 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear of the bill shock. We do send you an End of Contract Notification thirty or more days before any contract due to end. This is normally sent via email to the address on file (do check your spam folder just in case). This is also sent to you when you sign up to Virgin Media on your contract documents, if an 18 month deal, it says from month 19 the price will be x amount.

Please call the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 option 4, we can go through your account to check offers.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If your monthly bill is going from £24 > £51, that suggests you currently have a >50% discount, well done but all good things come to an end.

If you are serious about finding alternative suppliers, then do so before contacting VM. Research your combination of services from other providers, have those facts & figures ready when you call, and be prepared to give cancellation notice if you can't reach a sensible compromise.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you for your reply, I check my email and spam , that’s no any email notice me .

And my hearing is have problem , please reply me the options by email or leaving here . Or I ll try to find other suppier 

thank you 

We don't use email as a contact option. You can also message the team via Whatsapp on +447305 327 112 (automated at the start) as well.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill