Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Contract Renewal

My contract is due for renewal but with a significant cost increase. I want to change my contract or, reluctantly, end it. However, with the current difficulties caused by the Coronavirus I am finding it impossible to make the change. Will cost increases be suspended until normal service is resumed or cany anyone provide contact details which work?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract Renewal

no your contract will carry on as agreed. YOu'll have to keep trying to get though

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Will your bill go up if your up if ur on a discount as I’m on £92 p/m on April  it goes up to £142 p/m just because I can’t get thru.....and I have tv internet la clone and 3 mobile devices! And I need it as I’m currently working then keeping up with the rest of work from home when I get back tressed enough without this!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Your bill will continue as per contract. If it’s going up, it will go up, unless you go through the normal process to negotiate a new contract minimum period in return for a discount.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I can’t get thru it’s mad I don’t know wat to do I’ve tried to chat no way and I on my 3rd call of the day? I’m a police man and they say key workers shud be helped this doesn’t look like it, I need it as do my shift and then spend 4 hours doing paperwork at home I’m drained mentally and this is frying my head...🙁🙁

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

key workers are not special. i'm getting tired of all this i'm special BS. everyone is suffering you are a key worker. Congrats you still have a job. Many others do not.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply.  It was inline with my thinking.  I guess I was hoping that, with so many service providers trying to impress us with their efforts and understanding in exceptionally difficult circumstances, Virgin might have thought to contribute by putting end of contract increases in abeyance until they could again provide a service to enable their customers to respond.  I also find it ironic that, if I were a new customer, I would have got  a better deal at a lower price than I get now.  Who knows, an influential Virgin Exec may get to see this and consider their response.  Ever hopeful!   

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Well apcberax tell that to mother and father of the young man who was murdered 2 weeks ago that I’m currently investigating, and doin 12 hours at work and 4 hours online at night just to be ready for the next day. And also for the 11 years that I spent in the army as RMP, doing many tours of the Middle East before I decided to dedicate my life again to working what I believe is, for others!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I'm also a key worker but i'm paying my bills. Not asking for anything special. I'm not more special then the office worker that answers the phone all day that is affected the same way as everyone else.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I’m paying my billings if they can’t offer me the same off surely I’m entitled to change my package to the sutibke price? I’ve been with virgin for years, I have tv internet and broadband and 3 mobile devices I just want to renew my subscription, I’m wanting to give them my money no matter wat? Wats wrong with tat?

0 Kudos