cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Renewal with Black Friday Deals

charlespwc
Joining in

Just wondering if anyone has recently made a Contract Renewal with the VM Black Friday Deals

I tried to corder the Black Friday Deal today 10th November, but stuck at the second step after checkout. I got email from VM with Pre-Contract documents. However not sure if that means the contract been successfully renewed. Anyone existing customer successfully ordered the deals recently can share their experience?

• Virgin Media Contract Summary Sheet

• Virgin Media Contract Information Sheet

"We're nearly there! Attached are your Contract Information & Contract Summary documents. Please make sure that you are happy with the agreement you are entering into. Your documents also contain some key terms & conditions and information regarding your cooling off period. Please keep these documents for your future reference. Kind regards, The Virgin Media team"

12 REPLIES 12

Tractorboy
Rising star

Got to the same stage on the 8th , says contract active from 11th. But so far the new contract does not appear in my account. Also the new deal does not appear to include Netflix or the second box I have in my current contract and am waiting to see what price to , and how to add these !

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi charlespwc,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear there's been some issue with a recent deal, can you confirm if the deal you accepted had a date it ended? Is it listed here

Alex_Rm

Hi Alex, 

I can find these below info on my Contract Summary Sheet.

- Contract summary sheet created: 10th November 2023

- Contract summary sheet number: 100161838XXX

- Minimum contract length:  18 months

- Initial monthly cost: £XX.00*

Yes. It is found here

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @charlespwc 

Thanks for your response and sorry to hear about this. I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Tractorboy
Rising star

Charles

Did you get any further ?

My deal was offered on 8th and had email to say estimated activation date of 11th , but so far have not received a new contract or seen any changes in my account or on my box ( think new contract does not cover Netflix and 2nd box).

Now wondering what is happening !

Hi Tractorboy,

PREVIEW
Thanks for asking. Unfortunately nothing have happened. I am still the same just got those "Pre-Contract documents". Alex_RM have drop me a message saying that "the pre- contract agreements were not accepted". So I have to try again but I was stuck in the same page again and emailed me another "Pre-Contract documents". I was wondering if the deal is only for new customers. I tried to use my partner's name to sign up for the deal and it did goes to the confirmation page.(Of course I didn't confirm the last step).

Ok thanks for your update.

I did get the acceptance page on the 8th and got an email response saying activation on 11th but so far have not heard anything further..  Maybe @Alex_RM could look into this for me ?

Just want to ask, are you a current customer of Virgin Media? What speed plan you are currently with? Did you sign for a upgrade plan during this Black Friday Deal? Sorry I got a lot of question, just so upset why I got nothing.😞