cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Renewal & Upgrade Message

eliteharbringer
Tuning in

Hi,

My contract with Sky is about to expire so I logged onto my account to find a message saying my contract is up for renewal etc and click here which nothing happens.

This is strange as my contract is till August 2024 and checking the contract I cant see any note about discounts and for how long they last for.

I was interested in the offer for the Mega Tv package upgrade that was displayed but again click on that and nothing happens.

Certainly would be interested in the upgrade offer however as nothing happens when I click it I cant get more details and I need to know for how long it is for, is it just up to August 2024 when my 1gig expires ?

Cant find anything on the message nor on upgrades such as this and as to expiry.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi eliteharbringer, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with viewing your contract details and the dates your discounts are til. The discounts cost will be listed on your contract and the end date of the discounts will be listed on each bill. To view these, log in to My Virgin Media and head to the Billing section. 

In terms of any offers showing, we wouldn't be able to see these so to discuss this further with the team, please contact them on 150 / 0345 454 1111 via phone or you can also WhatsApp the team on 07305327112. Replies aren't instant and can take a few hours so feel free to carry on with anything you need to. 

Keep us posted with how things go. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi eliteharbringer, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with viewing your contract details and the dates your discounts are til. The discounts cost will be listed on your contract and the end date of the discounts will be listed on each bill. To view these, log in to My Virgin Media and head to the Billing section. 

In terms of any offers showing, we wouldn't be able to see these so to discuss this further with the team, please contact them on 150 / 0345 454 1111 via phone or you can also WhatsApp the team on 07305327112. Replies aren't instant and can take a few hours so feel free to carry on with anything you need to. 

Keep us posted with how things go. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi Kath,

Thanks for the response I will call regarding the upgrade option and the renewal as looking over the docs and bill it shows no discount.

Cheers

Hi eliteharbringer, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

The teams will certainly be happy to look into things for you but do update us here on how things go. 

We're here if you have any further issues too. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

hamtrektng
Dialled in

As for me having been a VM customer (even Telewest) for a long time, I have stuck to it all the way with discounts applied and changing of contract terms etc. As it happens mine ends soon on the 13th November. I have tried phoning 150 using the option to leave and I get passed through to someone in non-uk territory. It really needs to improve on how virgin handles calls to their new and existing customers. At present I am thinking on leaving for another service offer until a new contract is sorted with VM. If someone from this community forum can guide me to sorting this out by the date mentioned I would be a happy customer.

Tristan

Hi @hamtrektng 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having issues when trying to reach our team to renegotiate a contract. I can assure you we value you as a long-standing customer and we would hate to see you go.

We are unable to discuss package deals and discounts here on forums. We would advise calling our team on 0345 454 1111 who can look into package deals and discounts and advise on the best deal for you.

Our team will do their best to help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team