cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Renewal Query

AWM81
Joining in

i have received an offer to renew my virgin contract via txt. The offer was supposed to be a like for like with my current package which expires next month. However when i review the contract summary sheet for the new deal it doesn't mention the o2 sim or netflix which are part of my current deal? So before proceeding and accepting this offer i would like to clarify are they both included as part of the deal or would they be added at extra cost?

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @AWM81,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

With your contract, the O2 deal as you pay for O2 separate the contract terms for O2 are again separate for this you would need to speak to O2 directly with regards to your price and arranging this with them, our Volt packages we sell only have the O2 Sim to begin with to set up the contract.

With the Netflix charges, can you confirm how this is on your account, if it is added to your bill this will remain separate, however if it is included in the package this would be something it would still need to state on the Television part of the deal.

Joe

Hi Joe

Thanks for getting back to me. Netflix is included in my current deal (i dont pay anything extra for this) however it isnt mentioned in the new deal summary sheet at all?

in terms of the o2 sim i don't actually have a need for this. Can i just phone o2 to cancel after i have renewed?

Hi @AWM81, thank you for your response.

If Netflix isn't showing within the bundle on the new deal summary sheet, we'd suggest contacting the customer relations team to discuss this matter further. The best number to call them on is  0345 454 1111 (Option one, then four, then four) or 150 from a Virgin Media landline or Virgin Mobile.

Regarding the SIM card, O2 will be able to cancel this for you but please bear in mind that you'll lose the Volt benefits if you do that.

Regards,
Daniel