cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Renewal Issues

jwallace91
Joining in

Hi there!

So back in July I received an email telling me that my contract will be expiring soon (September) and if I renew now I'd be able to get a deal, so naturally I tell myself yeah alright, it'll need to be done soon anyway so I might as well do it now. The first 18 months have been mostly without fault and any issues were sorted fairly quickly so I'm happy to renew.

Click the link, everything looks good, I always like to be overly safe with email stuff incase of fake stuff, etc.

All my details are correct, cool. I'm offered the same bundle as I already have and it would cost £72 per month. Aye, that will be fine, a little more expensive than my new customer deal at £60 a month but nothing I can't afford. I accept the deal, go through all the terms and conditions stuff and receive an email confirming that with my details from my account. I save everything and go on with my day.

Now fast forward to today, I get an email for my bill. £157.50. Okay, that's not quite right. Let's check what's wrong. Everything is still the same, that's good. My "promotional deal" has run out. Yeah, it was meant to run out but I had renewed it 2 months ago.. trying to find any details through the VM site and app was impossible, there's no record of me ever renewing the contract. But I have the files and documents saved here on my PC so that is definitely not right..

I tried to phone up but long waiting times, the same as usual. Also picking an option for my specific issue was certainly not that straightforward.

So since I've plenty of other things to do today, I figured I'm gonna give here a try after hearing alot of good things (no pressure!), really hoping I can get this sorted asap. I certainly want to stay with VM but I would like my agreed deal that I have receipts for.

Hope everyone's having a good day!
~James

1 REPLY 1

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi jwallace91,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

So sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your current package.

Usually we would not be able to negotiate any package details from this platform however to investigate the matter further I've dropped you a PM.

The message will appear within the envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain