cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Renewal Confusion

JoeVM
Tuning in

Hi,

I've just entered a new contract as my current contract was set to expire.

Got a great deal and was told on the phone that the new contract starts today.

All great except the channels I'm expecting to have access to under the new contract still aren't accessible some 2 hours after the call. 

Additionally I've recieved no email confirming the new contract.

Is this normal and I just need to wait, or is my instinct correct that something is amiss here?

Any help and/or assurance would be appreciated!

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you received the contract PDF to confirm you're on the correct package?

What package are you expecting & which specific channel(s) are you missing?

Which TV box do you have - TiVo, V6 or TV360?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JoeVM thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear of any issues around the commencement of your agreed package change. I would like to take a quick look on your behalf and offer clarity. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi,

Thanks so much for replying. I was impatient last night when posting but have since spoken to VM on the phone this morning. Start date is 3rd August which is when I'm due to recieve the new equipment; which makes total sense. 

So all sorted but thanks again for replying. 

JoeVM
Tuning in

To confirm, my query is resolved. Thanks 😊 

That's fantastic news @JoeVM 

Thanks for the update. Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Please bear in mind, you can manage your account from here. Your online account, will give you access to your bills, show your package details, diagnose any possible faults and monitor any orders and appointments you may have. 
Regards
Lee_R