Menu
jayadee
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Contract - Price Increase

Hello,

I am on a 12 month fixed price contract and have just received a short and quite 'terse' letter from Rachael Barass telling me my monthly payment is to be increased by £3.50 on the 1st of March.

My contract is until June and I don't seem to be able to contact anyone by any method at Virgin media to discuss this.

Anyone else in the same position? Any ideas on how to tell them I am not going to pay it?

I cannot even see my current contract on my account page - only my previous 2019 - 2020 contract.

Is there a telephone number to speak to Virgin media - they are, after all, a communications company?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
jimbean
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Contract - Price Increase

i think we are all in the same position its passed a joke now hiking prices up and cant get no service
jayadee
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

After 4 hours of waiting in the 'chat' queue this is how it ended:

Rajesh
 at 20:42, Jan 26:
Yes you can cancel the account with a 30 days of notice and i will connect you to our customer relations who will assist you further.

I will connect you now

Info
 at 20:42, Jan 26:
Hello you’re through to the Customer Relations messaging team. Our opening times are 8am until 6pm, Monday to Saturday and 11am until 8pm Sunday. We have your query and a member of our dedicated team will be with you as soon as possible. Please be aware that replies to this service are not immediate allowing you to get on with your day. Just to let you know that our conversation will be recorded, archived, and monitored for quality assurance and training purposes. Staying connected to this conversation means you’re okay with this.

You
 at 20:46, Jan 26:
How pointless to connect me to a department that is closed - another example of Virgin Media poor customer service.
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon @jayadee 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with giving your 30 days notice, whilst we would hate to see you go, we completely understand. 

You are able to give your 30 days notice either via the call centre on 150/0345 454 1111 options 1-4-5 alternatively you can wright us a letter (we would recommend sending it recorded delivery) to Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos