cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract End Date?

Funkynutz
On our wavelength

Looking for my contract end date...

The chatbot link on the support page doesn't do anything, and the information isn't on my contract details page for some weird reason?

What's the best way to find out when my Virgin contract expires (preferably without wasting half the day, waiting to get through to someone on the phone)?

I believe it's next month, but would like to confirm it please.

Cheers.

I believe it's next month, but can't find anything in my account to confirm that.

6 REPLIES 6

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Funkynutz,

Thank you for your post, sorry to hear you're struggling to find your contract information online.

I'll be happy to let you know when it is. I've dropped you a PM 😊

Beth

Funkynutz
On our wavelength

It won't let me reply, keeps coming up with an "invalid html" error? I've only entered plain text, name, account number, and response.

Hi Funkynutz,

How strange, have you tried using a different browser and/or clearing your cache and cookies?

Beth

Funkynutz
On our wavelength

Correct the highlighted errors and try again.

• Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and send the message when you are satisfied.

Cookies and cache cleared. Same error with both Firefox and Chrome.

I believe contract ends on 29th September?

It's an 18 month contract that started in March 2022.

Now it's saying I have reached the limit for number of private messages that I can send for now. Despite the fact it doesn't appear to have sent any............

Hi FunkyNutz,

I've just had a moderator check your settings and everything seems to be OK from this end. I've just received the test PM from the moderator now too, so looks like it's working.

Please pop over another message with the details as requested in my original message. If you have already sent this, I've not received it.

Apologies about that!

Thank you

Beth