Menu
willc12345
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Continued Over Charges

I renegged my contract in december to £85 per month. Since which depsite numerous phone calls i have had c £125 taken from my bank on DD. Everytime i call, my problem is acknowledged, i am told there is no one senior able to help but i will be called back with 48 hour - guess what no one calls

Ive spent over 3 hours on the phone trying to stop Virgin over charging me. The call i made at the start of may, i clearly specified i dont want credit, i want the money returning, as i've  been telling virgn for 5 months to stop over charging. I was told i would be contacted in 48 hours... guess what! No call

i call up today and told a credit has been applied to my account - however £125 has come out of my account again despite credit showing on it!!!! this is laughable 

So im typing this 50 mins into a call where im on hold again, where i told the only to get my money back is for me to go to my bank and raise an indemnity claim against previous payments.  Not only is this time laden and the onus put on to me but its not actually an indemnity agains the payment but a claim agains the overcharge not the entire payment. I told now that i can raise a complaint if i like, which is what i thought i did last call 3 weeks ago!?

I have not agreed to run a credit account with virgin that now stretches to over £200.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Continued Over Charges

Hi @willc12345

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

My apologies for this. This would be due to a rolling credit either not working or applying after the bill creation rather than before.

Either way as I say I am sorry for that and will PM to fix this now.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos