Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Contacting someone from virgin media at the moment with the virus stuff going on?

I need to contact someone from virgin media via phone to pay my bill- I usually have to pay my bill in two parts and there's not an option for that, but all the call centres are closed- is there an emergency number?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contacting someone from virgin media at the moment with the virus stuff going on?

Hi there, 

At present due to the long delays, I'd suggest logging onto the online system. 

This will allow you to manage payments as you require! 

A link for this is here: https://my.virginmedia.com/home/index

I hope this helps! 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contacting someone from virgin media at the moment with the virus stuff going on?

Thankyou for replying! The person it's regarding is my elderly father who usually pays after talking to someone as his pension comes in in two parts monthly, and there's no option to manage the payment there's only an option to pay at least 115 pound to it which he cannot do right now but he can pay some of it, which he has done before but only via phone call 😅 i just wondered if there was an emergency line for people like him to avoid being disconnected? 

0 Kudos