Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Contacting Virgin

Had phone, broadband installed on 8thSeptember. All ok. No info from Virgin apart from what engineer left, as in account no., and wifi password. No email or account password, so when trying to contact Virgin, we dont exist. Just go round in circles on the stupid auto service. Told to enter my mobile number, which auto repeated by phone, but never got the link promised, 3 times. 40 minutes gone by now. Waiting for a human to talk to, was impossible, until guess what? I phoned pretending to be a new customer. Bingo, answered in less than 1 minute, who then passed me on. Waited a few minutes but did get through. Then he asked me for the last bill amount, not had one yet. Then password details, not got any. Eventually it sunk in, and will receive a letter with details, next week. What appalling customer service.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contacting Virgin

Hi swing70,

Sorry to hear that this had occurred. Were you able to get your WIFI set up? The WIFI password will be attached to the hub, either as a little card/tag at the base of the hub or on a sticker at the very bottom of the hub. If you do need anymore help with your hub set up, you can find there here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/services-support/broadband

You account number can be found on your contract details, which would have been sent to your email.

Let us know know if you need any further help,

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos