Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Contacting Virgin

Why is it so difficult to contact Virgin? I don’t have time to waste waiting for them to answer the phone which to date they never have. They are making mistakes with my bill which they told me by email but i can’t reply. Any ideas anyone? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contacting Virgin

Hi Westley1,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm very sorry that you're having problems contacting our team on the phone. I can assure you we're doing everything we can to keep our wait times down.

What issues are you having with your billing? If you can tell us a little bit more detail, we'll see what we can do to help.

Thank you,

Melissa 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mellisa and thank you for your reply.

I had problems last year and I couldn't contact Virgin easily unless I had many hours to spend on hold which I did for a time. I got so fed up I cancelled my contract. Since rejoining unknown to me Virgin never reinstated my direct debit. Since then I have had email requests to pay my bill which I ignored initially as I thought it would be taken. I have however now been charged two late payments which I haven't paid.

I do also feel it's bad that when calling Virgin we are charged to make the call. If my company charged our customers to call us we wouldn't get any calls or business.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for explaining the situation to me. 

I can see how this would be frustrating for you, as you've just come back to us and it's not running as smoothly as we'd hope. 

You shouldn't be charged for calling us. What number are you calling on?

I'll send you a private message so I can look in to your direct debit and billing issues, and we'll take it from there.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos