Menu
alanbates335
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Contacting Virgin Media

Hi All

Does anyone know a plausible way of getting in touch with VM? I need to have my contract cancelled and have called twice in the past week.  The first time their systems were down, and the second time I was on hold for 30 mins, then verified my security details, then put back on hold waiting for the disconnect team, then spoke to a lady with a Scottish accent who tried to verify my security details again, then put back on hold again. Bizarrely I was on hold for 1hour 40minutes before giving up and ending the call.

I'm now on another call to get my account closed and have been listening to music for 31minutes waiting for someone to answer. Should I just give up.

If only VM put as much speed into their customers services as they do their internet.

Is this what VM call service? Its shambolic.  I just don't have the time to spare in my day to sit and wait for someone to pick up a phone.

A.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contacting Virgin Media

If you're looking to give cancellation notice, then as per Section N of your contract, at https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services 

1. In addition to your rights to cancel during the cooling off period, either you or we may end this agreement at any time (including during or at the end of any minimum period) by giving the other 30 days’ notice.  You can provide notice and end this agreement under this provision by:

1. dialling 0345 454 1111 from any phone (for information on how much this call will cost from a Virgin Media home phone visit virginmedia.com/callcosts.  Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary); or

2. writing to Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos