Menu
RD5
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Contacting Virgin Media

I want to modify my package but it seems I'm blocked from doing this on line and I'm not even able to join a phone queue using the 150 number. I've tried over several days but all I get is a "try later" message on the phone line.

The Web chat gives robotic responses culminating in advising me to phone 150 which of course, in turn, is not answered. So, It seems that the company has insulated itself from customer contact by setting up an endless loop.

Any suggestions of how to escape from the loop would be welcome.

Thanks

RD

0 Kudos
Andruser
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Contacting Virgin Media

Not the answer you were seeking, but guaranteed to work: Get a new ISP.  When the connection is in and working you write to VM to cancel, and you never need try and speak to them by phone again.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
1979Damian
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Contacting Virgin Media

@RD5 wrote:

I want to modify my package but it seems I'm blocked from doing this on line and I'm not even able to join a phone queue using the 150 number. I've tried over several days but all I get is a "try later" message on the phone line.

The Web chat gives robotic responses culminating in advising me to phone 150 which of course, in turn, is not answered. So, It seems that the company has insulated itself from customer contact by setting up an endless loop.

Any suggestions of how to escape from the loop would be welcome.

Thanks

RD

Sadly you've got more chance of getting a response via "Ouija board" than calling 150 at the moment, VM really don't seem to give a damn at the moment (even by their previous low standards).

0 Kudos