Menu
klay321
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Contacting VM re contract end - can't speak to anyone

Who knows if this is even the right "board".  Reaching out to any VM staff on here - my contract is ending in a few weeks - need to talk to you - your phone (150) cuts me off daytime, evening, anytime really saying you don't have enough staff.  No live chat... No email option...
If I can't contact you I'll need to complain as I want to terminate my contract but..... I can't tell you.
VM staff please contact me.....

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
amoltu
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contacting VM re contract end - can't speak to anyone

Exactly the same.

At this rate the only remaining option is likely to be just cancel the direct debit.

0 Kudos
klay321
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I expect VM would cut your broadband like lightning if you did - I doubt that team are short staffed!  Come on VM staff - let's have an answer.  I'm a key worker - I don't have time or energy to try calling you at 30 different times a day or night...

0 Kudos
klay321
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

And please stop sending me "praise and kudos" emails for using a forum - I'm not a primary school child

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Klay321, 

Thanks for your posts. We do not do disconnections from here, I would advise not damaging virgin property or cancelling your direct debit as this can affect your credit score you can either call us on 150/0345 454 1111 or you can write to us here

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos