Menu
Sarafdaisy
Tuning in
Message 1 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Contacting Rachel Barrass

Also had an email from Virgin’s said Customer Services Director - Rachel Barrass. Of course sent from a no reply email address. Can anyone help me contact this lady directly? My customer service experience with Virgin has been frankly appalling since March, so I think I am correct in assuming Rachel Barrass could explain why?

We receive a monthly online bill which we cannot access despite numerous attempts to do so via Virgin’s tech support department. Last try was with a guy up in Scotland who couldn’t help and then said he was going on holiday. There the trail went cold. 

The email yesterday from Rachel Barrass was to notify us we are out of contract with them and it could stay that way unless Virgin fix our problem! 

Tags (1)
crany
Superfast
Message 2 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contacting Rachel Barrass

Her email is firstname.lastname@virginmedia.co.uk but your chance of her emailing you personally is almost 0 it will prob go to some kinda complaints team

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Good Afternoon Sarafdaisy,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to see you're issue has been going on for an extended period of time

Can you please advise us what's been advised to you on the calls in regards to this issue with the self-care account? Have you ever been able to access the self-care account?

We are able to assist with customers having issues with accessing self-care accounts, however this would need to be done with the account holder, due to data protection there are certain actions we cannot take with a third party to an account.

Drop a response to this thread and either I or a colleague will seek to pick this up for you if you would like our assistance

Kindest regards,

David_B

0 Kudos
Sarafdaisy
Tuning in
Message 4 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Hello David

We have at some point in the past been able to log on to our account online but not for a long time. As I mentioned your IT people tried several things - deleting the account completely, asking us to try again with different passwords etc. We tried everything and as I say the last we heard was a guy in Scotland working on it then he went on holiday. I can forward that email to you if you tell me where to send it.

Sara Bainbridge

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sara, 

Thanks for your post, I'll be happy to drop you a PM so we can investigate this further, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for my message

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
mjesq
Joining in
Message 6 of 29
Flag for a moderator

I am in dispute with Virgin Mobile over a contract that I'm supposed to have signed, and now supposedly owe £35 for. I have asked for proof, but all I got after 30 days was a letter, supposedly signed by Rachel Barrass, which was basically pay up or if we don't hear from you within 5 days, we will set the Debt Collectors on you. I received this on the 9th September. However, on Saturday I received a letter from the debt collectors, dated 9th September. The Rachel Barrass letter gave a phone number of 0345 077 1199, which when you Google it has 3000+ complaints, and comments about scams against it, with comments of similar experiences to mine. The debt collection agency - Moorcroft Debt Recovery of Stockport also is highlighted as a disreputable firm on the Internet. So is Rachel Barrass a legitimate person whose name has been hijacked, or a scammer ?

0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 7 of 29
Flag for a moderator

all sounds legit, as you admit yourself that you have a disputed amount unpaid.
your credit record is most likely already affected, as such, you should seek to resolve the issue ASAP.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
Sarafdaisy
Tuning in
Message 8 of 29
Flag for a moderator

I can’t see the envelope symbol. Can you just tell me how to contact you?

Thanks

Sara

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to us Sara, 

Are you able to let us know, Is the complaint that you have raised been deadlocked? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Sarafdaisy
Tuning in
Message 10 of 29
Flag for a moderator

I don’t know what that means. 

0 Kudos