Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Contacting Customer Service

I contacted Customer Service ten days ago and was pleased with the service...UNTIL, they emailed the confirmation email and got the contract amount completely wrong. Now, Virgin Media are more elusive than ever to contact through any means. I did get through to one person who said “the package hasn’t been built correctly” but then said he couldn’t fix it and cut me off “putting me through to customer care” . So I a chasing and chasing to fix a problem caused by VM making an error.

The story so far (I think we’ve heard this one before)

Multiple emails - no acknowledgement or reply

Five calls to the customer helpline - calls cut off when connected or are “cleared” by staff when they try and connect to the care team. Interesting to  see whether those working from home do have their calls recorded because there’s a complete disregard for customer care right now 

Tweets - no response, obviously, but that’s lost in a wave of people complaining too 

online complaints chat - sat on it for two hours, where I literally went round in circles four times because the Cable team took too long to respond to messages, which kicks you back to the start again! 

No ownership. No responses. No resolution

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contacting Customer Service

Hi LB2020.

I'm very sorry to hear about this situation, unfortunately package changes/new deals aren't something we're able to assist with via the community. 

Please send a text to +44753 305 1809 with a brief description of the problem and the relevant team will be able to assist further.

If there's anything else we may be able to help with please don't hesitate to give us another shout. 

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It’d be nice if your teams replied this quickly when they actually could help, rather than just passing it on again as someone else’s issue

As per my original message, I’ve already used your messaging service and been royally fobbed off. But we’ll see what happens this time

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry you feel this way but package changes are something we do not offer on our forum I do apologise for this.

Zoie

0 Kudos