Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Contacting Customer Service A Joke!!!

I have over the past couple of weeks been trying to contact customer service as I still haven't received my mobile sim as part of my cable package that I pay £99 a month for and I also need a Wifi Booster. I think I am just going to switch to SKY!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contacting Customer Service A Joke!!!

Good Morning davepeters772,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm sorry to see you've been having issues with our customer services.

To have the SIM card attached would require a call into our FMC department, however if you wanted to order a booster with our team we would be able to process that on over our PM service

Do feel free to come back to us if you would like us to assist you with this request and either I or one my colleagues will pick this up for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So who do I message for the Booster and what is the number for the FMC department?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I can help you in regards to the booster via our PM service, look out for the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for message

FMC can be contacted on 0345 454 1111. We're aware we have been experiencing high volume of calls to this number in recent weeks and my advice to any customer seeking to get through to our call centre is to try this number as soon as it opens at 8am to get to the front of the queue

Kindest regards,

David 

0 Kudos