cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact

revdavidscott
Tuning in

Why is it we can’t talk to any body at Virgin . I have been charged for Netflix but I already paid this privately and it’s cheaper than Virgin. I want them to take this off my account.!

5 REPLIES 5

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @revdavidscott,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your package!

We're unable to assist with package changes on this platform, but if you get in touch with our team on 150/ 03454541111 or message us on WhatsApp on 07305327112, our team will be more than happy to assist and remove Netflix from your account if needed.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. We're here if you need us.

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

This still does not answer my question. Why can’t we talk on the phone to someone on Virgin. When I dial I get press this press that and then you have to get the mobile phone to do this and that. I am 80 years old and am not ok with this. I need to talk to someone. I am thinking of changing to Sky. I called there number and spoke to someone straight away.

Thank you for popping back to us @revdavidscott 

You are able to speak to our team via the phone line on 0345 454 1111/150 you will first be asked to enter your account or landline number so our system can locate your account, after which you are asked to select your reason for calling, this is so you can be assigned to the correct queue to speak with the correct team. 

If you have two Netflix accounts you will need to cancel the one you no longer want via Netflix, they will each have their own email address used at log in.

I went into my Netflix account and it shows only one account that’s for £10.99 . Virgin are charging me £15.99 that does not show on the Netflix account.

Hi revdavidscott,

It sounds like they are two separate Netflix accounts. Have you tried speaking with Netflix directly to see if they can cancel the unwanted account for you? Were you able to call and speak with us about this too in the end?

Thanks,

Beth