Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Contact

I’ve found it near on impossible to make contact regarding my account/bills. I was kept in the phone for over 1 1/2 hours yesterday without resolution. Can someone provide a number where I don’t need to wait hours only to be passed to 3 different operators and still kept waiting.? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact

If you can't get through on the phone then VM are recommending you send a text to 07533 051809 describing the issue and you should get a response, but it may take a day or two at present. This is a text only service, it does not support voice calls.  
https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

My setup: VM TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, Barry.

Unfortunately we do not have any alternative phone number available but some good suggestions offered by @SCA1972. Our records indicate that you have been in touch since your post. Has everything been resolved? 

Cheers,

Corey C

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying and the update, Barry55. Glad to hear this has been sorted for you. 

0 Kudos