Menu
jowil1973
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Contact

How the hell can I get to speak to someone, can’t get through on phone or online 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact

The best time to get through on the phone is either 8am when lines first open, or around tea time to avoid call queues.

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a short description of your issue  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days.

You could also describe describe your issue/problem here and we may be able to solve it or guide you in the right diection.

Forum Staff may also pick this up for you, providing you post details here of the issue.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm just a normal customer here to share my knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact

Hi jowil1973,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've been struggling to get through to us. Is there anything we can help you with from here? We can assist with pretty much everything, except for disconnections and package changes requests.

Let us know 🙂

Beth

0 Kudos