Menu
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 21 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact with VM

Thank you for your post TMC1888.

The team are also available over the text service on 0753 305 1809, please text your query and go through the few automated questions so this can be put through to the correct department to help with this.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 22 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily

Thanks for your reply.

Maybe I should have been clearer, tbis was all done via the text service after wasting time previously on the phone.

The website self help section is designed only for upgrades i.e. getting more money from us. In the current situation and in light if the multitude of complaints about service it would make sense to add contract reduction and cancellations to it. This would surely reduce the work load for the Customer Service dept which is obviously stretched too far.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 23 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions @TMC1888

However, we cannot have disconnections or downgrades down on the online account as this can sometimes involve charges or contract changes which have to be manually processed. We do however, have our Customer Care team and Retentions teams all available via the text service in order to assist you. 

I can only apologise about the delay; I am unsure as to the reasons for that as we have been replying and assisting with customers very quickly over the last couple of weeks. Have you since been able to get the help you need with your package change? 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 24 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie_WT

Thanks for the reply...a wee update:

I finally got hold of a very helpful member of the Customer Service team on Tuesday night.

My package has now been sorted..well almost. A new one has been agreed but I was due a confirmation email within 48hrs, i'm still waiting and my account still shows the old package.

I'll try again on Monday if it doesnt come through.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 25 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to us with the update TMC1888, gad to hear there's been some progress with this. Please keep us posted if you can, if needed we can check for & re-send the confirmation.

Tom

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 26 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Good luck with trying to get a reply to a text message

Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 27 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Go thro last Sunday calling 150 option 1,1,4,4.had to listen to the silly offers from the woman and then said I'd like to hand in notice.    Next day got called with a good offer of £50 a mo th less.

I didnt have to wait on the phone they picked up straight away. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 28 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi Swf,

I'm glad to hear a new deal has been arranged for you. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 29 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tom_F

Thanks for the reply.

So far I still haven't received the new contract email and my account in my Virgin page is still showing the old contract.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 30 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi TMC1888,

Thank you for coming back to us, when a package is changed this is usually done on a 30 days notice period and will not show up on your online account until this period has expired.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos