Menu
MMacca
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Contact for the hard of hearing

How does a customer who is hard of hearing get in contact with Virgin?  Please don’t suggest the Relay app because I do not own a Smartphone.  The telephone contact number for the hard of hearing also does not work.  My Contract with Virgin Media is finishing at the end of the month and I need to sort out another.  With no email there is no way for me to do this.  I can’t understand on the phone when it is a foreign call centre. Perhaps Virgin don’t want customers like me.

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact for the hard of hearing

Hi MMacca,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration, we want to make it as easy as possible for everyone to contact us. 

I first of all have a link here - Accessibility - which will give you loads more information around how you can contact us and how we're changing to fit your needs.

I can see its been a few days since you last posted about this, can I ask if you managed to speak to someone about this yet?

Also, can I ask what you would be looking to do with your contract? 

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
MMacca
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Megan

I just want to renew my Contract as it stands for another year or 18 months but at a more competitive price. I am happy with the performance of Virgin and if you look at my history I have been a long standing customer having been an NTL customer from the start. 

Regards

Marion

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Marion.

Thanks for coming back to me. I'll PM you now to assist further

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi @MMacca

Thanks for joining me on PM and allowing me to sort the account out 🙂

Have a lovely evening

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Salfordd
Joining in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thought rather than repost the exact same detail, just to post a reply here.  My parents are having the exact same issue, and are unable to contact anyone from Virgin Media.

Hours spent on the online chat, only to be disconnected when the agent believes the issue has been resolved.  The phone number also as mentioned, does not work, therefore, they can not speak to anyone to terminate their contract.

Please help.  @John_GS @Megan_L

0 Kudos
MMacca
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I can sympathise with them. It is really difficult if you can’t hear. My problem was sorted by Virgin Media, and I have now renewed my Contract for another 18 months. I am sure someone will help.
0 Kudos
Salfordd
Joining in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

So glad that you were able to rectify your issue.  I just hope that one of the team can contact me, so that I can help my worried parents out.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Salfordd

Thanks for posting and also welcome to the community.

I'll PM you now to assist

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Salfordd
Joining in
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi @John_GS, FYI, I did respond to your message.

Thanks.

0 Kudos