Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Contact for a update on complaint - Forum team help

Back in November I called the retentions team to upgrade an add on that was due to expire.
(I was told last year to do this to renew the discount)

I agreed with a renewal of my add on with a discount and that was that.  I didn't know however that the agent renewed every aspect of my contract with VM (BB, TV, Phone) for another year, nor was I advised that the whole contract would renew.  Now as far as I know I would have had to be read a statement before agreeing to a new contract and this was not done either.

Subsequently I raised a complaint for the call the be listened to.  VM advised I would get a call within 5 working days with an outcome.  A month later I received a call (unfortunately due to the time of the call I was unable to answer).  The agent left a voicemail advised they have come to a resolution and all I had to do was to call in and "any agent would be able to read the notes on the account".

I have been trying most days to get through to retentions as any other agent I get through to automatically transfers me to retentions as they "cannot read the notes".  I have been trying and trying to get through to someone but the wait is ridiculous.

Can someone from the forum team get back to me on this please?  Many thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact for a update on complaint - Forum team help

Hi REEFY,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, I am sorry to hear you still haven't the issue with your contract resolved.

I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can assist you, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos