Menu
Dreadwitch
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Contact email address

How do I contact virgin by email? I am paying for boosters that do not work, the WiFi only works in the room where the router is and after spending hours on the phone to someone in India who barely understands me and basically sends me round in circles making perform the same checks over and over again I have had enough. I don't have the energy to go through yet another pointless and extremely frustrating phone call so would rather use email. Unfortunately there is no clue on the website on how to do this so an email address would be appreciated. This is my last attempt before cancelling as virgin is not supplying the services I am paying for. 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact email address

VM don't have a customer facing email address.

You need to contact VM  by either phoning, call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

Or text messaging. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days

You could also try the online messenger service using the /help/contact-us/moving-home  link. Click on the red "Message Us" icon on that page, and when the messenger chat opens select something else.

You might also look at repositioning the boosters. If the signal is to weak where you have placed them then it's not going to connect. Try a midpoint between the dead end and the hub.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Dreadwitch
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Not sure how moving the boosters will make them work, when the app worked it couldn't find the boosters. The app no longer works anyway so even if they did work I can't do anything with them.

I have text and tried online chat several times over the last few months, nobody has ever replied. I cannot use a phone. 

This is ridiculous, every other company makes it possible to contact them by email. Looks like the only way to cancel is to stop paying the bill. 

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dreadwitch, thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear you're having WiFi connection problems and that there's an issue with the boosters and the connect app. I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos