Menu
petrel
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Contact customer services

I have been trying to contact Customer Services to discuss a very important matter.

Firstly from what I can see you cannot do this by email or Live Chat, the only option I had was to phone, which I did through my Virgin Phone line. waiting for over 45 minutes the person who answered the phone could not answer my query so said they would transfer me to the appropriate department, in doing this I was cut off.

I have followed up with further calls at different times throughout the day but am not prepared to wait, on the 2 other occasions I waited over 30 mins before putting the phone down.

This is so frustrating and am now considering leaving, but cannot get through to tell them so. Can anyone help or advise what to do.

I tried texting 07533051809 which was suggested as a way of speaking to them but just got an automated reply visit the website for support.

This is not what you want, such a poor service. To add insult to injury I got through email a survey to complete about how I found their service. You can imagine how I'm feeling right now.

Any advice would help right now 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact customer services

@petrel wrote:

I have been trying to contact Customer Services to discuss a very important matter.

Without giving any specifics, what is it that you need to discuss? It may just be that we can help you on here.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos