Menu
Bluewave
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Contact and Support

The Virgin Media support is terrible. How do you get hold of them? The live chat is hardly ever active and they don't answer the telephone. Please help!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact and Support

Hi Bluewave,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forums!

I'm sorry to hear you've been having some trouble getting through to us and contacting us hasn't been easy. Can I ask what it is you need help with? We'd love to help from here.

You can also find all of our contact methods here: virg.in/VMcontact

Let us know 🙂

Beth

0 Kudos
Bluewave
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media conversation 2.png

  

Thank you I have tried that page virg.in/VMcontact

What am I missing? There is no email or live chat - only a telephone number that is never answered?

I agreed with a live chat person last month (on the rare occasion that they responded) that my Sky sports subscription would end on the 15th March. This hasn't happened and I have been billed again. Pls see record of conversation included.

Virgin Media conversation.png

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to us Bluewave.

I am sorry that you've had trouble getting through to us over the phone. Our phone lines are a lot busier than usual, however we do still have agents working from home and taking calls. We can also be contacted via our text service on 0753 305 1809.

In regards to your Sky Sports subscription, did you receive a confirmation of the cancellation when you first requested the service to be cancelled?

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
Bluewave
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Beth. No I did not receive a confirmation of the cancellation. The agent, as you can see from the conversation, assured me that it would be done.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bluewave,

No problem, I'll pop you over a PM now so I can take some further details and look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos