Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Contact Virgin Media

I have been trying to follow up on acceptance of a Black Friday deal, had the confirmation email from VM last Thursday 12th November but since then, zilch.

Have tried going through chat but Triage Bot just goes through an endless circuit of rubbish. Finaaly says it will transfer me and then....nothing happens.

They sent me the offer, I accepted it and now there's nothing showing on My Account about it. No pending orders or anything.

What can I do?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact Virgin Media

Hi mousey57,

Thanks for posting and sorry for any confusion regarding your package change.

When you sign into your online account is it showing the old package?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Yes it is.

I also had added BT Sport for 1 month I thought and I was told that I didn't need to sign a new contract on 28th October when I asked to add it.

So it was a shock when I saw that I had "signed" a new contract to have BT Sport permanently.

So getting the email about the Black Friday deal was a definite bonus hence why I accepted it. I have a confirmation email from VM telling me

Hello,

Good news – we’ve received your upgrade order and we’re busy getting it all sorted.

It won’t be long now until you’re able to enjoy your new services, so please check your order summary below. Then you can start getting excited…

So how come it doesn't show up anywhere?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 20
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry for any confusion,

I've been able to locate your account using your forum details, so I can give you an update I've popped you over a private message 🙂

Alex_Rm

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 20
Flag for a moderator

I have exactly the same issue here. I went through the upgrade process via the e-mail link last Friday, and selected self-install for TV (I only have broadband currently) and chose today as the delivery date. Nothing's turned up and there's nothing showing on my account either. I'f I follow the e-mail link again I just get a message saying 

"We’re getting down to business

Okay, now you’ve done the hard work, just sit back and wait for your brand new bundle to drop. We’ll be in touch as soon as it’s good to go go go."

Just wondering how long this "getting down to business" is going to take...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Mine all came through yesterday. No delivery involved as it was all just upgrade of existing package.

Hope yours gets sorted ok.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Samurai303

Welcome to our Community - sorry that you're having some issues with your upgrade to add TV services to your account. I have located your account from here and currently no orders or installations are showing. 

Whilst we don't usually assist with package changed on our Forums, we do understand that our lines are busy and that you have attempted to upgrade via your online account without success - as such, I'll pop you a Private Message so we can go through some security with you and see if we can get things sorted out for you. 

Please look out for the Purple Envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 8 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to post again so soon

Is there an option to activate the Sky Sports Collection in my Black Friday Deal into HD, please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 20
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi mousey57,

You can add Sky Sports HD, this is an additional £7 per month. 

Package changes aren't something we do over the forums, however you can call us on 150/ 0345 454 1111 or text us on +44753 305 1809 to add this.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 10 of 20
Flag for a moderator

If I add this, will all the other details of that offer stay the same apart from the additional £7?

As I know nothing about Sky Sports HD, is this for all the Sky Sports channels?

0 Kudos