Menu
lihostaples19
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Contacring virgin media

Hi,

My contract is ending soon and my bill doubles. I'm trying to speak to someone but I would have more luck getting hold of the pope.

My app says oops there is a problem if I try and do it that way of which I complained about on 2nd December and the complaint has been closed even though nobody has contacted me. I've tried ringing, emailing, text relay service!! Ive cancelled my direct debit because I don't no what else to do

0 Kudos
lihostaples19
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: contract ending soon

I have been trying to get in touch with virgin regarding this for 2 weeks. The app doesn't allow me to do it online with I complained about on 2nd December and its closed the complaint after saying they've tried to ring when they haven't.

I've emailed a complaint, ive opened another complaint up 2 weeks ago about the same issue and they've closed that saying they've tried to ring when 100% haven't. 

Really frustrating as my bill goes up by half in next few days so I've cancelled direct debit. Can someone please help

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: contract ending soon

Hi,

Lilhostaples19,

I am sorry to hear this, you cannot cancel or make certain changes to your package via our app, have you had any correspondence from our complaints team?

Thanks

Zoie

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contacring virgin media

cancelling your direct debit will not cancel the contract.
it will end up with your account suspended. A debt and a black mark on your credit file
0 Kudos
lihostaples19
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

They have you over a barrel as what can you do!! 

I honest cannot try anymore to get in touch with them, can you suggest anything? 

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

write in and cancel as agreed in the contract
0 Kudos