Menu
4StVincents
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Construction Team - cannot contact to resolve issues

I have been given the following email address to contact the construction team: construction.virginmedia@virginmedia.co.uk

It bounces back as not delivered.

I have been trying to resolve our installation issues since early January. We have spent a total of 6 hours on calls to your customer services.

We have had a third visit from the construction team today. After the first two visits we were contacted to say the work was completed. When the installation team turned up, they said the work had not been done.

We are both key workers (teachers) trying to teach from home. We are currently having to use our mobile sim for internet.

Each time we call, we are passed from department to department by people who say they cannot help. When we finally spoke to a colleague they said they would keep us updated. They have not.

We have now filed a complaint. I need to speak to the construction team. Please can someone contact me and put me through to an area manager?

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Construction Team - cannot contact to resolve issues

Hello 4StVincents

We are sorry this has happened 

Our Forums Teams are here for technical issues etc 

Construction and installation issues like yours are best dealt with by the actual construction team 

You have done the correct thing in raising as complaint as this will get assigned to the right team with the knowledge and skills to resolve this 

By all means you can come back on here if you haven't got any further and we can look at chasing the complaint up 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos