Menu
Highlighted
I_Am_Nubz
Tuning in
Message 11 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constantly let down by Virgin Media

So update:

I asked a member of staff to log a complaint regarding the customer service and actually investigate what had happened. I advised that if they didnt want to investigate,  they could just give me free virgin media. (I expected them to investigate)

They replied by just saying what the notes said on my account. Did they investigate? Nope, did they listen to calls? Nope. Did they just trust the same staff members that I've had to complain about? Yup.

Staff here just seem extremely lazy. They do not care about customers or treating customers fairly.

Now waiting for my complaint to be escalated to a manager for them to actually investigate the complaint regarding terrible and offensive customer service.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
I_Am_Nubz
Tuning in
Message 12 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constantly let down by Virgin Media

Update 2: Manager pretty much copied and pasted the same as the advisor and stated that they had reviewed the notes on my account and believe everything is now fine.

How did they come to that conclusion? They read the notes of previous incompetent advisors who have written one thing but said another on the phone. They would know that if they just listened to one of the calls...

But:

Still no investigation. 

0 Kudos