Menu
eded
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Constantly harrassed by Virgin

Good evening!

I'm posting here out of desperation as it is impossible to reach Virgin otherwise.

Due to the covid situation I'm stranded abroad, so I cancelled my broadband in my home in the UK and clearly explained to Virgin that I'm not in the country so I won't be able to return the router until I can safely travel back to the UK. They said it is ok.

Since that I keep getting emails about being charged unless I return the equipment immediately, and keep receiving calls from them at least weekly from different Virgin employees, to whom I exlpained my situation over and over again. Sometimes they said it is ok, sometimes they couldn't even speak and understand English properly, but the calls still continued anyway. It happened that I received calls from them every day for more than a week. This is beginning to amount to harrassment.

The emails are always from a @noreply address and it's impossible to reach them by phone so I was wondering if anyone has an email address or something where I could contact them?

Thank you so much!

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constantly harrassed by Virgin

Hi @eded,

Welcome to our Community Forum. Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're currently in this situation! I can imagine this must be a very stressful time and the recurring calls are definitely not helping!

I'm sorry to hear that you have been contacted by the team so many times. Can you tell us a little more about your situation so we can understand what we can do to help?

Which country are you currently in, that you cannot return to the UK? From what I know, there are still flights between the UK and the red listed countries, they just require self isolation upon arrival.

Is there anyone else in the property in the UK that would be able to return the equipment or that can pass the equipment on to our engineer? We can definitely have this arranged if so.

What equipment do you have to return to us? 

Please let us know and we'll be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos