Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Constant lies from Virgin

I have had a complaint logged with Virgin for over 1 month. Serious damage to property during unauthorised installation pre work and yet they can't be bothered to reply, despite Virgin staff on here promising that someone will call.

Now having to take legal action due to Virgin ignoring me!

I have never known a more disgraceful, incompetent company in my life. I live in an area that they have just spent a fortune laying new cabling, don't expect them to be gaining too much business after my experience. Can't believe I even thought of leaving Sky, they are far superior in every sense!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constant lies from Virgin

Hi Stu101, thanks for contacting us. We are sorry to hear about the experience you have received in regards to the damage. Can you confirm if you have managed to speak to us regarding this since Monday? ^Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris

No, I’m not getting anywhere.

i have been told that someone is going to call by a virgin employee on here and also by the area manager, but I have not received any calls.

Thanks Stuart

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We have looked in to this and can see that it with with the correct team.  Please let us know when you received the call  ^Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Chris

Can you tell me what they are doing please? It's been well over a month and I have not heard a thing.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I understand that, we have emailed the person whom would assign the call out. They will pass this over and a call will be made. We cannot guarantee when the call will be made though ^CW

0 Kudos