Menu
andrewbent
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Connect app won't recognise my details

Hello Virgin

My wifi needs to be updated but your mobile app doesn't recognise my details, despite getting emails confirming my password and details have been updated.

The security is showing as weak, and I need this changed via the app, as I'm currently working from home.

My broadband speed has also dropped from 200Mbps to 67 and sometimes as low as 20 Mbps

Please help

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connect app won't recognise my details

Hi Andrewbent

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch. 

I would be happy to assist you with this. 

Can you please confirm if you would be looking to upgrade your broadband package?

Also can you please confirm if the speeds you are achieving are on both wired and wireless connections?

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos
andrewbent
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Natalie for responding

I'm not sure why you're asking me if I want to upgrade. I've just taken fibre with you and I can't connect to the app to update my security settings.

Wireless currently approximately 60, wired 90. Contract said I should have minimum 107 with 200 Mbps line. I haven't had that for 2 weeks.... I have to use a lot wirelessly due to work systems, and speed is low even when they're turned off, but still had higher speeds previously even when they were on. Prior to this, I was getting speeds of 220 Mbps consistently

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am really sorry to hear you're having issues with your speed @andrewbent

I would like to take a closer look at this on your behalf.  To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos