cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusion over new bill

Bcmart
Tuning in

Hi, I had an email re. my contract ending today.  I've rang up, managed to get a new offer and changed the package slightly.  Before he could tell me what my next bill would be, we got cut off...conveniently!!  So, rang back, got given a load of numbers for the next 2 months bills which I don't understand, and they didn't explain it to me very well at all.  Can anyone help me understand how they work it all out, because I'm damned if I can understand what they've told me.

So - my bills have been £51.50, current contract comes to an end on 21/7 (along with discounts).  Package dates runs from 14th of the month to the 13th, with a bill date of 20th of the month.

Received bill today with new total of £69.83 covering package from 14th July - 13th Aug. Negotiated a new deal today of £36.00. They've said my next bill will be £100.67, generated on 20th July (I assume for 14/8 - 13/9.  Then my next one after is £114.20 but in credit generated on 22nd August (which I assume is 14/9-13/10).  And then it goes back to £36.00 as normal.

I tried to ask why it was £100.67 for the next one but they just kept saying that's how its worked and it'll be in credit the month after.  I still don't understand it.  Can anyone help me!?  I've tried to go on the online chat, but I've been waiting since 12.27!  Don't make me go back to the phones to people I don't understand!! lol

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2

Bcmart
Tuning in

Anyone?  I eventually managed to get through to online chat, after an hour of holding, but they're about as much use as chocolate teapot!  (Sorry virgin mods!)

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Bcmart,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for any confusion with your bills.

I want to try and simplify everything you have sent to us, I will send you a private message now, so I can help you further.

Please look out for a purple envelope, at the top right corner.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide