Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Confusion on my bill?

Hi long story short,

I just got my bill for November (to be taken via dirct debit at end of month) and it is not what I was expecting.

It is showing my normal monthly bill as £10 more than it should be (thankfully I have names of representatives and times and also audio confirmation of this). As well as a credit that was meant to be applied to my was showing but doesn't seem to be taken into consideration.

I recently changed packages and was sure to double, even triple check what was going on and was told confirmation of this but on my generated bill it does not look correct. 

I would like to chat to someone who can take a look and tell me what the bill is going to be this month (and going forward) and make sure what I have been told in terms of monthly price and credits for this month is all applied and correct.

I want to get this sorted asap as I can't be dealing with more money than agreed leaving my bank come end of November.

Is there a member of staff here that could kindly assist I would appreciate it very much!

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Confusion on my bill?

Billing issues like this aren't easily dealt with on here, and you are probably best off calling in for this.

If you're happy posting the relevant parts of your bill - suitably redacted - then we may be able to help.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I did ring up it said they were closed and I should try online.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @tsgt 

Welcome to the forum, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us once again. 

Are you able to access your billing online? there should be a full breakdown of the bill on there.

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zak,

I do have online billing and can see the breakdown but it is not as expected/agreed as far as I can tell.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for confirming that for me, 

I am going to drop you a PM so that we can pass DPA and look into this further. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos