Menu
Jonnygalbraith
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Confirm cancellation

Hi. I’m posting here as a bit of a last resort. I have tried several times to call to cancel but with work cannot queue for hours on the phone. I have sent a letter to cancel which has been signed for, but I cannot get any confirmation that this has been actioned. I have tried the text service but everyone I get connected with tells me to phone and that they cannot confirm. I have lodged a complaint C-0902212555 on 9th Feb, and have had no response at all. Can any staff member here please check for me and confirm my cancellation? 

0 Kudos
Jonnygalbraith
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Confirm cancellation

Can anyone help with this? I see other threads where staff are able to check cancellations are being processed?

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey @Jonnygalbraith,

Thanks for contacting us over the forums to get this looked into further.

I can confirm that your cancellation has been raised on our system.

If you would like further details we would need to do this via a private message as we cannot talk about account specific issues like this in the open forum. 

Please let me know if you would like more details and we can get this looked into further. 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Jonnygalbraith
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Steven_L

I have sent you a pm as whilst the cancellation has been raised, I have no confirmation re waiving any early termination charges as outlined in the price rise email I had received. My letter to request cancellation was sent and signed for on 5th feb, the deadline was 11th feb and the cancellation raised on 16th feb. As this is virgins delay and not my own, I would like to confirm I will not be penalised. 

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jonnygalbraith.  Thanks for getting back to us. 

Just for clarification are you looking for your services to be cancelled 30 days after 5th February?

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Jonnygalbraith
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My main concern is to confirm there are no early cancellation charges as I have given notice per the letter within the no charge period. Ideally I would expect my notice to be from 5th feb but as long as no early charges are applied I am ok with disconnection on 17 March as advised. 

0 Kudos