Menu
tozersllp
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Confirm cancellation of my account

Hi folks,

I had rather unpleasant experience lately with Virgin Media team (sales person lied to me and sold me wrong package) which led me to cancelling my account before it was activated. This decision is final and I will not change it nor discuss this decision further.

I called your Cancellation Department multiple times. In fact I've spent more than 3 hours today arguing with them (call with Jessica, Employee ID [MOD EDIT: REMOVED]made at 10:23AM, June 14th 2021). Your representatives told me I will receive email confirming the cancellation. Unfortunately I still haven't received any confirmation of cancellation from you. My concern is that they lied to be again and will have to take legal action against you.

Could you please confirm here that 

1) my contract with you, with account number [MOD EDIT: REMOVED], was indeed cancelled today?

2) because it was cancelled BEFORE it was activated there will be no additional charges to me from Virgin Media ?

I'm main and the only account holder and I authorize you to access my account. Thanks.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
tozersllp
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Confirm cancellation of my account

I appreciate the modification of the post. What about the matter at hand ? Will you be able to help me ?

0 Kudos
Laurie_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi tozerslip,

I would be more than happy to take a look at this for you. I'll just need to confirm a few details with you via Private Message. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team
0 Kudos
tozersllp
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good morning, Laurie_C!

Yesterday I provided information that you've requested. Any updates ?

0 Kudos
tozersllp
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Folks, it seems like you're deliberately ignoring me. Could you confirm cancellation of my contract ?

0 Kudos
tozersllp
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

For those who is interested I posted entire saga on Twitter: https://twitter.com/expertosays/status/1404366412089548806

0 Kudos