Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Compliment

Hi
Hope someone from Virgin Media UK can pass this message on to someone I have just spoken to in Customer Relations for renewing my virgin media tv, phone and broadband contract. She was an utter delight to speak to and is definitely an asset to your work force. If you can private message me I can pass on her name and location of work. I really want her to see this message and will keep messaging until I know she has been made aware of this compliment.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Compliment

Hi JoeColNew17, thanks for the message and thanks for the feedback. Is this regarding Amanda in the Teesside office? Chris, 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes this is the correct person Chris, please can you pass on this feedback from me to her

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Chris -w1....Can you do the same to David from Belfast please?  I plucked up courage last week and rang retentions at 8.15 in the morning and was talking to David within 2 minutes. Really, friendly, helpful and informative . Within 20mins renewed my contract at a decent price followed by letter and contract on MyVirginMedia app within the hour. If only my experience was the norm! A credit to VM. Thank you David.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi JoeColNew17, thanks for the reply, we have sent this over to her manager. Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jomodu, thanks for the message. it looks like this is one of our outsourced team and we have fed this back for you. Chris 

0 Kudos