cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliment to a member of staff

AlanMag
Joining in

Why don't VM have an e-mail address for customers to contact when one of their staff goes above and beyond for a customer? 

Last week I had dealings with a service advisor to downgrade my services. She didn't tell me that my first bill would be almost 4 times my current price even though I was downgrading to BB only. It wasn't till I received her e-mails with my new contract that I realised what she had done. On seeing what this I seriously considered cancelling all of my services.

I called last Saturday and spoke with David who is based in Newcastle. He listened to my concerns and said he would help me. Such was the state of my account that it wasn't going to be an easy fix as there were charges that didn't make any sense, but he said he would do what he could to sort it for me. It was the end of his shift and he said he would call me on his return on Monday. Right on time on Monday he called me. He had to let me go a couple of times during the day but called me back to keep me updated on the progress. Again he couldn't resolve things on Monday so said he would call on Tuesday. Again I received his call to update me and again he said it would take some time as he would need to get his manager involved. He gave me an update just before he finished on Tuesday night saying it should all be sorted by Wednesday. He called me on Wednesday to confirm he had managed to sort my bill. 

David went above and beyond for me and for that I think he deserves credit. I would go as far as to say that what David did for me is the best customer service I have ever had. He has saved a long term customer from leaving because of the effort and commitment he put in to help me. 

Please pass on my thanks to David.

1 REPLY 1

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AlanMag,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that there was initially some complications with your billing following a package change. However, I'm very glad to hear that one of my colleagues was able to investigate and get this turned around for you.

Thanks so much for the kind words. I've ensured that they've been passed on to the relative contacts to reach the agent who helped you.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!