cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Complete your profile'

idioteque888
Joining in

Hello all, 

I have a Virgin bundle package but since this was ordered last month I have had extremely limited access to my account.

Every time I try to use my account I am presented with the the 'Complete your profile' form (security question, DoB & mobile number). Once I have completed that it states 'You’re all set!', but then when I click sign in it takes me back to this. 

Each time I start this process I receive an email link, which likewise leads me to the same infinite loop.

I have noticed others have reported similar issues but in their case it was a blank form.

Hoping this can be fixed as soon as possible.

Jake

P.S. Now that I am just about to post the message I am getting a 'Bad request' server message when I try and click the email link.

20 REPLIES 20

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @idioteque888, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you're having with the My Virgin Media profile.
Please may I ask if you're able to use a secondary browser, or try to clear cache and cookies or even incognito / private mode and complete this?

Let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Good morning, 

Thank you for your reply, I have tried all of the above but no joy (I used Microsoft Edge as a secondary browser).

Hope a solution can be found soon.

Kind regards,

Jake

Thanks for the reply @idioteque888 on the forums. 😇

I'm sorry that nothing has worked so far. 😞
We'll investigate further and see what we can do on our end.

I will send a private message.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with us today @idioteque888 on the forums. 👋🏼

I'm glad we have been able to resolve the matter and get you set up for MyVM.
As advised - if you need anything else, we're here to help.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Hi. I'm having the exact same issue after switching to Virgin last week, I've tried all the steps above but I'm still stuck in this loop.

Thanks 

Hi @CaitCooke 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear you're getting the same error with the loop. 

Do you get the same issue when trying to access the account on another device at all? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi, yes I am 🙂

Thank you for confirming that @CaitCooke 

Let's take a look at our side to see if we can support further and resolve. 

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon or if you're using a smaller device, you can see your private messages by clicking on the Virgin Media logo at the top right and select 'Messages' from the drop down. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

cleighton297
Settling in

Hi,

I'm having the exact same issue as the others who posted here and was wondering if I could get some help resolving it, thanks in advance