Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Complaints

Hi

I’ve filled out a complaint form and have not received any confirmation nor a response acknowledging my issue.

I’d rather not wait indefinitely for my issue not to be resolved so if possible could a virgin media rep PM me.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaints

Still waiting for a response. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @LH1988

Welcome to our Community and thanks for your first post - we are sorry to understand that you have felt the need to log a complaint with us. 

Once one of our forms is filled in and submitted online, you should receive auto response to advise that we have it. We then aim to resolve you issue within 28 days of confirmation of receipt. 

If you can let us know what the complaint is regarding, then we may be able to advise or assist you here. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Yeah they have 28 days of confirmation of receipt & reply. Then tend to reply sooner usually an Email or A letter sent to your home with a Complaint Reference ID.  Worst Case if they dont reply or resolve your issue after 6 to 8 Weeks you can contact or Virgin media will automatically refer it to CEDR https://www.cedr.com/consumer/cisas/ 

Simple website where you enter all your details and the issue and The will asses if its worth chasing up and on your behalf take the case.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks for getting back to me.

I sent my complaint form off 5 days ago and I have not received an auto response. 

I’ll be as brief as I can...

17/03/2020

I contacted VM as my bill went from (rough figures) £43 to £68. I currently have phone, broadband and TV in which I only use the broadband. Now when I contacted VM I was told the ‘best’ deal they could do was £49 for the whole package or £48 for the broadband on its own. I was unhappy with the offer and cancelled my contract.

01/04/2020

I was contacted by VM (someone working from home) and asked why I was leaving, I  was offered 350MB broadband only for  £36 PM which I accepted.

17/04/2020 sent my new bill with £68PM for the next month which I thought was odd and I’ll contact in the week to resolve:

18/04/2020

VM cancel all my services. I contacted VM that same day to be told no new contract was submitted. I asked to make a complaint or enter a new deal and was told I had to wait until my services were reactivated which could take up to 72 hours. Thankfully my services were reconnected 2 days later but I was put back to my £68PM contract.

Ive tried to contact VM several times since, each waiting up to 45 minutes for them to answer the phone before giving up. I’ve entered numerous online chats in which they transfer me time and time again until I get disconnected. 

I’m utterly disgusted with the lack of customer service. 

They do not deserve a penny of my money and if it wasn’t for this pandemic and the wait time to move to another provider i would cancel my services and leave. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for giving us all of the information LH1988, overall from what you have said, not the greatest experience for which we are sorry. The complaint will be with our team, due to the current situation this is taking a little longer than usual for us to get back to customers.

We aim to respond with an offer of resolution within 28 days, as agreed with our regulators, given that the issue is your package we can't change them from here. 

If you haven't already, we'd recommend you text us your query for free on 07533 051 809 ^ between 7am and 11pm Monday to Friday, 8am and 8pm Saturday to Sunday and a member of our team will be happy to help. 

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

The issue I have now is there’s no proof of the complaint being sent. So do I send another or just waste 28 days waiting? 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Still had no acknowledgment from virgin with regards to my complaint. 
Is there any way you can check wether you’ve actually received it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 20
Flag for a moderator

HI LH1988, how and when was the complaint sent in to us? ^CW

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 10 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi

22/04/2020 the complaint was sent via your submit your issue web form.

Thanks

Louis 

0 Kudos