Menu
MrLutz
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Complaints hell VM

I complained to VM re bad customer service some weeks later I received a letter saying VM tried to call me yet I had no missed calls or messages.   I wrote to them and received a text message asking for a chat I put in the complaint reference and waited and waited then got the usual VM preliminaries I jumped through those hoops as required the other side of the message was delayed I sent a further transmit of the complaint reference someone else eventually engaged on this chat asking me the same questions when the complaint  reference surely showed them what my issue was.  I asked for someone to talk with me and was told that would be requested.   Some months on still nothing.  Emailed the CEO got nothing.   I have had cable service for 33 years since United Artists then Telewest never experienced customer service problems until Virgin Media.  I called today and was advised to post on the Forum ...really.   Can VM provide a human interface to talk re the complaint?  Is this possible?  Unbelievable for a communication company!

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaints hell VM

Hello

I have escalated to the VM forum team, one of the VM staff will be along in this thread to resolve it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaints hell VM

Hi MrLutz,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've not had a satisfactory response to your complaint. 

Can you please advise what it is regarding so we can help?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos