Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Complaints email address

Hi does anyone know the email address for the CEO at virgin media please?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaints email address

You'll need to Google it, as that's not something which can be posted here.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 3 of 39
Flag for a moderator

A good starting point for any such information on the majority of companies is ceoemail

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Hi Daniejj

Many thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us.

I am sorry to hear you are looking to get in touch with our CEO team.

There is a specified complaints process our customers are required to follow should you have an issue to raise with us and this can be found on our Complaints Code of Practice.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue you are raising with our teams.

Kind regards.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Can I ask why Virgin Media doesn't seem to have an email option for complaints? I have a complex complaint and want to include photos and a timeline. Email would be the easiest method by far for sending such a complaint, but is this not available?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 39
Flag for a moderator

@PMallon sadly nope, there used to be a online contact form but this was taken down due to the number of people asking so basic/general queries that are too lazy to google or look at their bill correctly, could write to virginmedia address is in link

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply paultechy.

I guess I'll have to send physical photos by post like it's 1989 or something. All a bit ironic, Virgin, considering you are a telecoms company.

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Hi PMallon,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. It's great having you on board with us.

We regularly review our contact options to ensure our customers have the best experience as well as making sure we are meeting OFCOM / CISAS regulations. 

We did use to have an email option however it became so over run with general queries that could have been resolved with a simple phone call that customers with more complex issues or genuine complaints were waiting long periods of time for a reply. 

Due to this we did a complete overhaul and spent time cross training all our helpline agents to deal with most faults as well as how to manage complaints. Now if you would like to speak to someone regarding your issue you have a few different options available to you.

They are speaking to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111. You can also chat to our team online via Online Chat here: Chat Online

We can also help if you would like to post back here. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 9 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Your on-line chat is a JOKE - it is never working. Every time I call you, I'm fobbed off or just plain lied to - this is NOT managing a complaint, it is ignoring it and has resulted in what was a simple bug report escalating into a retentions issue. I have been a customer of yours for years but I'm just about at the end of my tether - contacting the people in your organisation that can help or even understand what my problem is has proved impossible. The reason your email address was over run with simple enquiries is most likely due to the fact (well in my experience anyway) that calling you is an exercise in frustration.

Virgin need to understand that for some communications email is the better solution. I'm not going to write to you in the post - it's 2018, not 1979!

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 10 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Your online chat hasn't worked for weeks. Virgin Media used to be decent but I really get the sense that, these days, you are falling apart at the seams. The worst company I have had to deal with in ages.