Menu
BG382
Tuning in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Complaints and restraints

Hi, sorry for the rant. 

But has anyone actually ever noticed virign don't reply to complaints?

I got installed last Feb 2020 and my home was empty at the time due to moving in.

The engineer installed my router right next to the box, making it an absolute nightmare to position. First Lockdown happened and I was advised no engineers could fix this. I emailed the ceo complaints and received no response. Roll forward to Oct and my contact was ending. They honoured my previous house move deal.

I said to the agent I didn't want to sign up to virgin again due to the issues I've had, with the layout of equipment and the hours spent on the virgin due to broadband dropping. I was advised it was due to interferences with the v6. 

The agent told me that he will keep me on the same package, but when the 360 boxes come out and they will upgrade me to that bundle on the same price.

I thought OK and agreed. 

When the 360 boxes came out and I realised I contacted virgin and as agreed the deal for the oumph bundle can be matched to my current price plan. Unfortunately the man system froze and he asked me to call back the following did which I did. Now this time they couldn't match it, I was advised that I was told yesterday it could. They put the phone down on me. I called back and couldn't get through. 

I called back last week and it was on there again, they arranged for the install and no one turned up. I called virgin and was greeted by the most rudest advisor ever, I said I've taken the day off work for this. After being told to suck it up he put the phone down. 

I emailed the ceo again and like last time got a a confirmation email but still no call back.

They literally don't respond to complaints, my last one even expired with resolver. 

If anyone in ceo dept sees this and can actually help that would be amazing. 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaints and restraints

Hey @BG382,

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post.

I would like to start by apologising for the entire experience that you've had with us over the last year or so that clearly isn't the service we should be providing you with.

I can see that you have one active complaint at the moment on our system, I can advise that this is being looked into at the moment by the team but cannot discuss any further in the open forum due to data protection.

I will drop over a private message, so that we can look into this further for you.

Regards

Steven_L 

0 Kudos
BG382
Tuning in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reponse and I have replied back 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks @BG382.

I will have a look into this for you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
BG382
Tuning in
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

3 days later and usual I've heard absolutely nothing. 

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us BG382.

We do apologise that you have not had a response regarding your complaint. We will get this chased up for you with the agent who raised the complaint so we can give you an update with what is happening.

Please except our sincere apologies and will get back to you.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
BG382
Tuning in
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Will be a week tomorrow that I posted this and still not even a call. 

You'd think in a public forum with someone mentioning the lack of communication that it would be dealt with 

0 Kudos
BG382
Tuning in
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Crazy how the mods have been active on other posts but totally ignore mine. 

I give up 

0 Kudos
yarfik
Superfast
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Some do but not in real terms as they moan you down ......contact cisas they will sort yer complain out

0 Kudos
BG382
Tuning in
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks 

0 Kudos