Menu
Aliofashy
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Complaints Protocol

I raised a complaint with Virgin on 31st December, I received an automated response and then silence. To not respond after 40 days is an insult. Today I raised another complaint for the same issue. I am prepared to give anyone a second chance but Virgin are skating on thinner ice than Todd Carty. Is there any number I can ring or are Virgin just hoping I go away. Not one to give up, where would I go next? I guess to the Ombudsman but would have expected a response, thought that would have been basic customer courtesy. Is it just me or are Virgin really bad at customer communication?

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaints Protocol

Hi Aliofashy, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community.

I am very sorry for the delay in response to hear that you have not received an outcome to your previous complaint. This is not the level of service we expect to deliver. 

Can you please expand on what the complaint is regarding and we will be happy to assist further?

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos
Aliofashy
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, yes the complaint was around me joining Virgin. I originally got a card through the door with an offer of 79 per month including sim card and 150 credit on the first bill. The sim card and the credit have never appeared, I phoned to enquire and was shut down by the telephone operator. This left me with financial difficulty as I still had to pay my previous supplier. What I am left with now is not what I signed up for when I joined Virgin. It is six weeks now since I put in the complaint, if I look for it on Virgin Media it doesn't exist. I am now starting to feel I am left with no option but to take the matter further.

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Aliofashy. 

Are you able to confirm if the offer of the SIM and the credit was listed within your contract when joining? 

Also, was this offer taken out over the phone or online please? 

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos
Aliofashy
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi yes, the order was done over the phone, I confirmed at this point that the deal would be matched, sim and credit.  I dont actually recall ever seeing a detailed contract. It was when the first bill arrived I questioned the issue.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Aliofashy,

Thank you for coming back to us, I have had a look our end and can see there is a complaint raised recently, the team will aim to respond with 7 days however it can take up to 28 days , I can confirm the complaint is raised with the correct team.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Aliofashy
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, the problem I have is the complaint is now nearly 60 days old and apart from the automated response,  Virgin has made no attempt to contact me and I now realise they have no interest in resolving the issue. They have now stooped lower by taking money from my bank earlier than the agreed direct debit date. I have tried phoning and get fobbed off, two different people, first told me it's ok as they won take any more on due date, second said it was a system issue, these people can't even lie straight. I spent two hours on the phone to Virgin, to be fobbed off and then cut off, obviously tactics to put me off chasing them.

It's a shame as the product provided is good, the customer care is non existent and I guess I have to compromise now and decide, do I keep the product or follow my heart and get rid.

Thanks for taking the time to reply

0 Kudos