Menu
DM158
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Complaint

Hi All

I have been asking for a Manager call back since October 2020 and raised a complaint 3rd February after hitting my head against the brick wall that is Customer Services when promises were made and nothing was forthcoming 

I received one voicemail message on Tuesday, way after their 8 week code of practice states they will answer all complaints, and that only because I contacted them again to say Hi, I'm still here! The manager didn't call again, so I called VM again on Friday and emailed. Was told would be called back within 24 hours (same old story here) and funnily enough nothing since. 

What can I do to finally get somewhere.... Other than actually stop paying VM any money and switching provider? 

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint

thread has been flagged so VM might get here a bit quicker but not sure they can do much other than point you to the phone lines and you have been there

you could post some details of the problem - if its account problems then no personal details - if its a tech problem people may be able to help

call backs generally do not happen regardless of the promise of same - its a way to get you off the line 

VM are inefficient in many ways but the one thing they get right [in their eyes] is what happens if you stop the DD - that is the one thing that there is a process for - it wont prompt them to contact you to ask why but it will start the bad debt ball rolling - that debt will be passed out for collection and a bad debt mark will be put on your credit file and will stay there for 6 or 7 years even if you pay the amount off - so never a good idea

Tony
0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @DM158

Thank you so much for your first post to our Community Forums and welcome! It's great to have you on board. 

I am so sorry to hear you haven't had a response from your complaint! Can I ask what the complaint was in regards to? Also do you have a complaint reference number for it? I'd love to try and get this sorted for you! Thank you. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
DM158
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Tony

I am sure they are super fast to chase money but not so fast to deliver what we have paid for! 

I see a forum support person has been in contact. I'll see what happens but not holding my breath or I might die waiting for a resolution! Probably time to move to another provider as their tech guys have not been able to solve just pointed me to Customer Services saying the technical issue was something they needed to fix...... which seems a little odd.... And round the houses we go! 

0 Kudos
DM158
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ashleigh

Complaint number C-0302211693. Had to further complain as you didn't even respond to this one until I chased... Well after the 8 weeks even you allow yourselves to respond. 

Still waiting for the promised call within 24 hours from your management. The complaint is about both technical issues, the failure to resolve these and a charge that has not been credited. 

Let me know what you can do 

0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you so much for getting back to me @DM158 and I am so sorry to see you have been waiting on this complaint! 

I'm going to send you a PM now so we can get this looked into! Please keep and eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner alerting you to a new message received. Thank you.

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos