Menu
Hippolincs
Tuning in
Message 11 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint

Not if they are in breach of the contract themselves 

I feel ur just trying to wind me up u obviously dont work for virgin and clearly know nothing abojt the last 4 mths of trouble i have had therefore i will not be commenting again to you 

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 12 of 18
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

i do not work for VM that's no secret.

I'm just telling you how it is. If you want to cancel you need to give your 30 days notice as agreed in your contract.
0 Kudos
Hippolincs
Tuning in
Message 13 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Thats ur opinion 

But i aint here for that

As u cant help me i see no point in you trying to act knowledgeable when your actually not

I need virgin media to fix the problem only they understand that they have made promises for 4 mths that theu have over charged me for services... That they have changed packages that myseriously change back again that they refund charges which are readded the following month 

Under consumer law i think you will find as i havent had what i have paid for for 4 months it not unreasonable to ask them. To waive notice charges should that be what i have to do

I have already lodged a complaint with trading standards.. And they have told me as much

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 14 of 18
Flag for a moderator

ok good luck
0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to us @Hippolincs 

I am going to drop you a PM so that we are able to discuses this further. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Lppereira
Joining in
Message 16 of 18
Flag for a moderator

How do I cancel my virgin bb? No email or address to send anything to also rang three times and over an hour then got cut off really glad I am not staying with virgin. How can media bb company not have an email address? 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 17 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lppereira, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you want to cancel the broadband service, Can you contact the customer relations team on 0345 454 1111 options 1 -4-5- so that this can be looked into for you. Chris

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 18 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lppereira,

You can also write to VM as per the terms and conditions. If writing send it by registered post.

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#end

If you are still in contract there may be some early cancellation fees

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/early...

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos