Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Complaint

I have been charged a disconnection fee when I should not have been as I gave 30 days notice. I have telephoned several times, been given a complaint reference number & now been sent a letter saying that customer services tried to contact me (they didn't). I texted the number on the letter and no response. I'm absolutely appauled at Virgin's customer service and wished I hadn't given them my money over the last 20 years. I need the fee I have  been charged refunded. Does anyone know if I can take this to the financial ombudsman? Getting fed up trying to contact this company.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint

were you in a contract when you cancelled? Had you made any chances to services in the last 18 months

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No & no. I hadn't made any changes/took on any new services for well over 4/5 yesrs.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi DisgruntledEd,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you were charged early disconnection fees when you believed you weren't in contract.,

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos